SOUTH BETHLEHEM.---Two-year-old John Dorner, of Coplay, was scalded around the body when he accidentally overturned a pot of hot water left standing on a chair.
The Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia, PA 18 Aug 1915
Browse by State AL | AK | AR | AZ | CA | CO | CT | DC | DE | FL | GA | HI | IA | ID | IL | IN | KS | KY | LA | MA | MD | ME | MI | MN | MO | MS | MT | NE | NC | ND | NH | NJ | NM | NV | NY | OH | OK | OR | PA | RI | SC | SD | TN | TX | UT | VA | VT | WA | WI | WV | WY
Pennsylvania Old Photos
FamilyOldPhotos Old-Yearbooks TexasHistoryArchives