Coraopolis, PA Gas Explosion, Dec 1910

Explosion Of Gas Is Fatal For Two Girls

Pittsburg. Dec. 26. – Elise and Margaret BRYAN, daughters of Mrs. Mary BRYAN, a widow, were fatally burned and their brother Andrew was seriously injured, in an explosion of gas which partially wrecked the BRYAN home in Coraopolis, a suburb, today. The two girls died at a hospital later this morning. The people in the neighborhood subscribed $500 for the relief of the family. Mrs. BRYAN and three younger children on the second floor escaped with no more serious injuries than shocks.

Duluth News-Tribune, Duluth, MN 27 Dec 1910