Glencliff, NH Fell in Hot Water Tank, Mar 1930

DIED FROM BURNS AFTER FALL IN HOT WATER TANK.

Woodsville, March 3.--Harold Ramsay, 26, of Pike, died at the Cottage Hospital Sunday morning as a result of being terribly scalded, when he lost his footing and fell into a vat of boiling hot water used for taking the frost out of lumber at the plant of the Moosilauke Bobbin Company at Glencliff, Saturday afternoon. Suffering critical burns, he was rushed 18 miles in a car to the hospital. Special medicine was ordered from Boston, which arrived too late to save the man's life.

Portsmouth Herald, Portsmouth, NH 3 Mar 1930