Grand Forks, ND Lamp Explosion, Jun 1908

FACE AND HANDS HURT IN EXPLOSION

Mrs. Mary A. Temple Sustains Injuries---Fire Department is Called to Scene---Loss $50.

Miss Mary A. Temple, 513 International avenue, was severely burned on the hands and face yesterday morning when an alcohol lamp exploded. She was taken to the home of her daughter, Mrs. C. J. Chandler, 519 University avenue. She will recover.

The loss consisted of some of Mrs. Temple's clothing, some bed clothing and damage to the residence, the total being figured at $50. The residence is owned by Thomas Griffith.

The Grand Forks Daily Herald, Grand Forks, ND 6 Jun 1908