Manchester, NH House Fire, Feb 1930

SECOND FIRE VICTIM DIES

Manchester, Feb. 11.--Death has come to a second victim of last Tuesday's fire in which Mrs. Bridget Kenney of 1007 Page street and her daughter, Miss Margaret Kenney, were burned as the result of pouring kerosene upon a fire at their home. The mother went to the rescue of her daughter and received burns from which she died Thursday. The daughter's death occurred at a local hospital late Sunday night.

Portsmouth Herald, Portsmouth, NH 11 Feb 1930