Sauk Rapids, MN Stove Accident, Mar 1907

Little Child Suffers Terribly From Burns

(News Tribune Special)

Sauk Rapids, Minn., March 21. - The year and a half old son of Mr. and Mrs. A. H. Organ was horribly burned yesterday afternoon about 4 o'clock. The little boy was in the house playing at the time. His mother had stepped out doors for something and while she was out the little fellow's clothing caught fire. It is thought that a spark from the stove ignited the clothing of the youngster. The flesh of the arm was terribly burned and it was feared for a time that the child would die from convulsions. He was much better this morning, however, and it is now thought he will recover, although he is in great agony.

The Duluth News Tribune, Duluth, MN 22 Mar 1907