Ann Arbor, MI House Fire Kills Three, Nov 1958
PHYSICIAN AND TWO DAUGHTERS PERISH IN FIRE.
Ann Arbor, Mich. (AP) - A prominent physician and his two young daughters died last night in a fire which destroyed their two-story frame home in a well-to-do residential section of Ann Arbor.
Three other children and their mother were rescued.
The University of Michigan Medical Center identified the victims as DR. AARON R. EDWARDS, 46, and his daughter, KAYRON, 11, and LUCINDA, 6.
Saved were MRS. MARY KATHERINE EDWARDS, 41, and the couple's three sons, MARTIN, 15, BRUCE, 9, and DAVID, 7.
All were hospitalized at the medical center. Doctors described their condition as fair. They were treated for burns, cuts and shock.
The Times Record Troy New York 1958-11-10