Louisville, KY House Fire, Nov 1915

ALLEN HOME IS BURNED

Flames Break Out at Breakfast Hour, Cotton Money Lost.

LOUISVILLE, Nov. 20---The home of R. Lee Allen, a few miles from here, was destroyed by fire today, causing a loss of $2,000. The fire originated near the stove room while the family was at breakfast and fanned by a stiff wind soon had the whole building ablaze. The loss is partly covered by an insurance of $1,300.

One hundred dollars in currency was burned in the house.

The Macon Daily Telegraph, Macon, GA 21 Nov 1915